As far as I recall, there is something about hyphens in vpopmail that does not
work? Or was that only in connection with ezmlm?
But anyway, I know I have come across something like this before, too.

Martin

Am 30.06.2010 um 20:42 schrieb P.V.Anthony:

> Hi,
>
> Currently having some problems with vacation notice in qmailadmin.
>
> Here are want was done.
>
> 1. Created an email account as test-t...@sound.com.sg
> 2. Created a vacation notice in qmailadmin for test-t...@sound.com.sg
> 3. Sent an email to test-t...@sound.com.sg
>
> Did not get the autorespond.
>
> Then created test.t...@sound.com.sg and created the vacation notice.
> Sent an email and got the autorespond.
>
> Can anyone confirm that this is the same behaviour on their systems as well?
>
> If not, please let me know what to check. Maybe I may have missed some
> setting.
>
> P.V.Anthony

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you
must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I
recommend pleasant."

James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd in 'Harvey'