On a server I use it on, I have left the default settings intact. The timing
settings you posted look like the default to me, so, I think all is in order.

You just have to be aware that graylisting causes delays.

Note: If you look at the graylist-max-secs=2678400, that means 44640 minutes or
744 hours or 31 days. You can be pretty sure that any normal mail server would
have retried well before that time runs out.

Martin

Am 01.07.2010 um 16:42 schrieb Thiago - TI - Realeza:

> Yes... could make sense....
>
> Do you think that I have to change max/min secs from graylist?
>
> Thanks Martin
>
> Thiago

"What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away..."

Doobie Brothers