hi all
i am also facing the same problem as rajesh.at my place of work i am
required to add a disclaimer for all out going emails.i have looked at
the previous posts regarding disclaimer..i added a plugin on squirrel
mail to add a disclaimer to all out going emails from webmail but the
main challenge if for the users using email clients (disclaimer can be
added as a signature).i need to do it at the server level(if possible
at the server level then i can remove the squirrel mail plugin)

your assistance is highly appreciated

regards
Nishant Amin.