Hi YongSan,

I tested to connect to your server on port 25.

It takes about 2-3 min to get the greeting-banner ("220 localhost.localdomain
- Welcome to Qmail Toaster Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server ESMTP")

For me that looks like your server takes ages to resolve my senders reverse
dns.
Did you configure the forwarders on your caching dns server on localhost?
How long does it take to resolve f.ex.  122.175.72.62 ?

Some times ago I had the same behaviour on a clients qmail-box where the
config. of bind disallowed querys from localhost (127.0.0.1).

Andreas