Yes, but only for the subnets I allow.
The ones listed in my tcp.rules. This was ok when the network did not have over a 1000 users on it. Not everyone uses my domain for email that is on my network. I have a rule on the gateway that stops all smtp traffic unless it is from my server only.

I did tell the customers to apply authentication and change their password and so far so good.
 I believe this has been resolved for now.

I just dont have any idea how many others on the net have it set.
I guess I will need to send out a block message to all the accounts on my domain and shut down 'no auth'.

I do not allow open relay from anyone outside of the subnets I list on the server. Only allow for those on listed subnets.

What is the best way to lock this down?

--Thanks
Dave