On 8/14/2010 10:56 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:
 On 08/14/2010 11:42 PM, David Milholen wrote:
I dont like answering my self but just wanted to post an update on this. I retried the backup/restore and all seemed to be restored perfectly this time. Accept vqadmin is broke when viewing domains. It will only see one which is the most recent one
I submitted.
 The other domains have been with us for a while.
I like using vqadmin to manage the domains and be able to see on the fly when users have logged in.

This is what I get in the HTTPD error_log

Premature end of script headers: toaster.vqadmin, referer: http://63.147.8.12/mail/vqadmin/toaster.vqadmin

8.12 is the temp ip this machine has.

Search back in the archives - you need to edit the database to get vqadmin to work correctly again. It lists the numebr of users as 21469839587 or something silly like that, and you need to change it to 0

I did this and the above was the result.. What is weird is that only the most recent domain is fine. The others will return this error.

If I use qcontrol to view them the one domain is fine but the rest are not present.

Ugh.. Ive been at it for a while and dont know where else to look.

--thanks
-Dave