From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 2:51 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] cannot delete subscribers imported into
ezmlm from qmailadmin

On 09/19/2010 03:27 PM, Patrick Ring wrote:

        This is something that was working, though I don't know what has
changed.

        One of my clients was telling me that she could not delete list
subscribers.  She is set up as a moderator.  I have tried as a
postmaster with no luck either.  However, what is strange, is that I can
create a user (while logged in as her user or as postmaster) and then
later delete that user.

        The list was imported from a text file using the command:
        ezmlm-sub /home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>.net/memberlist <
./EMAIL.txt

        I've checked the priviledges in the qmailadmin - edit list and
they seem to be the same as what I've always used (with no trouble).
        I did notice that the ownership of the
/home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/memberlist/subscribers/<files> was set
to root:root.  I did reset these to vpopmail:vchkpw with no luck.  I
cannot delete any of the emails imported by the ezmlm-sub command.

        What should I look for?

Sounds like a permission issue still.  The list dir should be
vpopmail:vchkpw and 700. Same with the subscribers folder under the list
dir. In the subscribers folder should be some files, and they should be
vpopmail:vchkpw and 644.
When you try and delete the user using the command line tools, what is
the return?