Hello Eric thanks for your reply

You haven't given us much to go on Noel, so the best anyone can do is guess.

Do you get this message on every email, or just occasionally?

When I have this error, the message is on every mail

This error can be caused by a number of things. As Jake pointed out, an out
of date clamav package can cause this. Some sort of scanning issue is
usually the culprit with this error. What do your spam and clamd logs show
which corresponds to this log entry?

I recently updated the clamav program and rebuild the clamav and the simscan
packages.

The clamav log is clean I have this line in the spamd log

09-20 12:38:49 [16035] info: prefork: server reached --max-children setting,
consider raising it

Can you thing I have this error for this line?

And how to solve this problem thanks.

You'll need to translate the times in your logs to make any sense of them.
Either use the qmlog utility (with qmailtoaster-plus package), or translate
manually with tai64nlocal utility.