Hi,

I've followed the directions exactly for Migrating from qmail using vpasswd:
(thank you for putting this together)
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Migrating_from_qmail_that_using_vpass
wd

All accounts have been transferred, over, SQL has been imported, I'm able to
test them in my mail client and login via POP3 and IMAP fine.
qmailadmin and vqadmin work fine, they show all of the users and domains.

The only issue I'm seeing is:

/home/vpopmail/bin/vdominfo will display all of the domains, but shows the
following for every domain:
users:  0

Yet there are of course many users in each domain.

Before I get ready to go live on this new qmailtoaster install I wanted to
make sure nothing is seriously broken.

Any help or suggestions on what I need to do to fix this or where to look
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
PJF