From: Joselito Tapangan [mailto:joselitotapan...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 October 2010 16:55
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Addressbook restoration issue

Hi list,

   I have try to restore our address book is squirrelmail. the restoration of
the database is successfully done the database of squirrelmail together with
the data.

I only add to the config.php in squirrel is:

$addrbook_dsn = ' mysql://<username>:<password>@localhost/squirrelmail';
$addrbook_table = 'address';

$prefs_dsn = ' mysql://<username>:<password>@localhost/squirrelmail';
$prefs_table = 'userprefs';

  When I try to view the information saved in the addressbook in squirrelmail.
I got this error

"ERROR:Could not include PEAR database functions required for the database
backend.
Is PEAR installed, and is the include path set correctly to find DB.php?
Please contact your system administrator and report this error. ."

What does this mean? How can I solve this issue?  I am using latest version of
CentOS, php version is 5.3, and I also install latest version of qmail-toaster.

Respectfully Yours,

Joselito E. Tapangan
Network Administrator
Booom!! Interactive, Inc.