I meant chkuser mailing list... I am not completely awake it seems...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Martin Waschbuesch
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 3:04 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: Disable CHKUSER

Hi all,

I wonder about this one... First of all, I agree with Jake that MX
verification is rather important.
However, the problem at hand is also a nuisance: Why should one bad address
out of 15 in the list cause all mails to not be delivered?

I guess the solution here would rather be looking at some way to solve that
issue and leave the rest as it is, meaning that all good addresses on a list
should be properly sent the mail and all addresses that fail MX check should
not go out.

At any rate, disabling a complete check because the check does not do what
it should is a poor solution. Rather fix the real issue...

So, can someone isolate where that problem has its root and then we could
figure out how to address the underlying issue? My guess would be someone
would have to either look at the code for checkuser or take it up with the
vpopmail mailing list?

I'd be happy to attempt looking into this...

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Jake Vickers