Eric,
 +1

On 11/17/2010 8:46 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
We're on the same page, Dave. For those who just can't wean themselves off of Exchange, QMT (w/ spamdyke) makes a great front-end processor. I expect it does at least as well as commercial services (such as one that rhymes with Houdini).

In the not too distant (I hope) future, I hope to see QMT take on more enterprisey features. With vpopmail 5.5, I have my eye on LDAP support, and perhaps AD integration after that.

There seem to be a lot of folks wanting to ditch Exchange. The FOSS community will do well to providing a strong alternative in that area.

--

David Milholen
Project Engineer