Hi folks,
  Can someone suggest how I can make a duplicate of emails into
another account for backup purposes please.
  One of my clients stating they have not received accounts
and are refusing to pay.
  As you can imagine no-one can afford to have this happen often
so I thought I might "nip it in the bud" so to speak!
  Obviously if there is another method of doing this I would appreciate
comments.

--
best wishes
  Tony White