From: Amit Dalia <a...@ikf.co.in>
To: "qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com" <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 12:36:54 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Strange Behavior of Domainkey

Hi all,

I was just going with mails after long time. So waiting for new version of
qmail
toaster. Anyway I had already posted a wiki page on how to setup DKIM with
qmail
toaster long time back. Please find the link for same below:

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/How_to_Setup_DKIM_with_Qmail_Toaster

-- Amit