On 01/10/2011 06:24 PM, Tony White wrote:
Hi folks,
  It appears there are still issues with Yahoo! My mail server
sends to the Xtra.co.nz mail servers and it gets this response
/Remote_host_said:_250_ok_dirdel/ every time.
  My NZ clients are complaining again and I cannot seem to find
either the issue or a resolution.
  Does anyone have an ideas please? I have searched the web
but the responses are not very helpful!

  Thanks in advance!

"ok" would imply delivery. Have you attempted to contact the other service's administrator for more information? Maybe try a telnet session from your mail server to see if there is anything additional there in the session.