I have this problem, happens when I send messages to any account
microsoft.com

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at myserver.com.

<***@microsoft.com>:
CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)

As I read, could be for domain DNS problems, could be due to problems with
the Microsoft DNS?
Here is a MX resolution test from my server:

[root@mail2 ~]# dig microsoft.com mx

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-P1-RedHat-9.3.6-4.P1.el5_4.2 <<>> microsoft.com mx
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 5, ADDITIONAL: 6

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;microsoft.com. IN MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
microsoft.com. 182 IN MX 10 mail.messaging.microsoft.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
microsoft.com. 143924 IN NS ns2.msft.net.
microsoft.com. 143924 IN NS ns1.msft.net.
microsoft.com. 143924 IN NS ns4.msft.net.
microsoft.com. 143924 IN NS ns3.msft.net.
microsoft.com. 143924 IN NS ns5.msft.net.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mail.messaging.microsoft.com. 55 IN A 65.55.88.22
ns3.msft.net. 3550 IN A 213.199.159.59
ns1.msft.net. 3556 IN A 65.55.37.62
ns5.msft.net. 3550 IN A 65.55.226.140
ns2.msft.net. 3550 IN A 64.4.59.173
ns4.msft.net. 3550 IN A 207.46.75.254

;; Query time: 4 msec
;; SERVER: 10.10.20.8#53(10.10.20.8)
;; WHEN: Thu Jan 13 13:30:13 2011
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 256

qtp-whatami v0.3.7 jue ene 13 13:22:35 PYST 2011
DISTRO=Red Hat Enterprise
OSVER=5.5
QTARCH=x86_64
QTKERN=2.6.18-194.8.1.el5