From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 10:34 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Is it possible with Qmail

I'm glad to know that, Anil.

It looks to me as though someone took a feature list from Exchange, and
made them "requirements". Of course, most other email servers don't have
these features, because frankly, they're not something that's necessary,
or really even desirable.

In the interest of reality, they could also have added:
6.Anti-spam capability must be an additional cost, and marginally
effective.
7.Server reliability is spotty.
8.Admin of server will be a full time position that is difficult to fill
due to frustrating environment.

You'll need to decide for yourself what it's worth to you to serve this
customer. If they're bent on getting Exchange, that's what they'll get,
and they'll deserve it.

My opinion is that if you're really acting in your customer's best
interest, you'll try to help them understand why Exchange is not
something that they should want. This is largely a process of education.

Good luck (seriously).

qmailtoaster-list-unsubscr...@qmailtoaster.com