Eric,

Here's the info you requested...

$ yum clean all
Did not resolve the issue.

$qtp-whatami
qtp-whatami v0.3.7 Sat Feb 12 21:53:36 MST 2011
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=4.8
QTARCH=i686
QTKERN=2.6.9-89.33.1.EL
BUILD_DIST=cnt40
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported and has been tested

$ rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.2.8
clamav-toaster-0.96.5-1.3.40
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.2.8
courier-imap-toaster-3.0.8-1.2.9
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.2.9
ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.2.10
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.2.10
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.2.9
maildrop-toaster-1.8.1-1.2.10
maildrop-toaster-devel-1.8.1-1.2.10
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.9-1.2.11
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.2.8
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.2.10
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.2.10
qmailtoaster-plus-0.3.2-1.4.16
qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2
simscan-toaster-1.1-1.2.6
spamassassin-toaster-3.0.4-1.2.4
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.5-1.2.13
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.2.9
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.10-1.2.10
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.2.12

Eric B.

On 2/12/2011 7:05 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
I'm not seeing that on my CentOS 5.4 QMT (for example, not the most recent). Which version of CentOS are you running? Yum version?
qmailtoaster-plus version?

I'd try running
# yum clean all
and see if that clears things up.

Those packages are in the rpmforge repo. The current qtp-dependencies script invokes qtp-install-rpmforge to be sure that the current rpmforge repo is being used:
# qtp-dependencies
qtp-dependencies v0.3.0
qtp-install-rpmforge v0.3.1 - getting latest version of rpmforge-release ... qtp-install-rpmforge - installed package rpmforge-release-0.5.2-2.el5.rf is the latest - nothing done.

qtp-dependencies - updating toaster (mostly spamassassin) dependencies ...

It would be helpful if you'd post the versions of various things:
# qtp-whatami
# rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort