Eric S.,

Hopefully it didn't sound as if I was criticizing or complaining, I was simply trying to state my ignorance. In fact when testing this, I did give up in frustration and finally said, to myself, "Self, this must be the way SMTP is disable." I guess you could call this my SMTP epiphany. ;-)

Anyway, If I can't relay, or duplicate this anomaly, how are some, as this is a shared account, managing to do it?

Thx for all your help!

Eric.