I use spamdyke on more than a dozen 64-bit CentOS 5 systems with little to no problem.

Our CentOS /RedHat gcc compiler is vers. 4.1.2

I hope this helps.

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO, LLC
877-IT4SOHO

On 2/17/2011 7:36 PM, P.V.Anthony wrote:
Hi,

I am having a problem with one email server trying to send email to me.
Some how spamdyke seems to be the problem.

Got confirmation that the 32bit version of spamdyke is working fine.

I need to test if others on 64bit has the same problem with spamdyke.

If others 64bit machines are ok, then it should be my gcc version, with
is old, gcc version 3.4.6.

Have requested the person in charge of the email server to create a test
email account that does auto-respond. This way we can test it out.

I would like to pass the test email account to someone on this list that
has a 64bit machine so same testing can be done.

If you are willing to help with the testing, please contact me off this
list. The reason for off list, is because the person who has setup the
test account does not what it published.

P.V.Anthony