I don't speak or read Spanish (assuming that's Spanish), but I think what you're trying to do is to forward outbound messages to a "smart host" of some kind.

Look at the SMTPROUTES file in the CONTROL folder (the actual file names are NOT capitalized) -- by making a generic entry there, all non-local deliveries will be re-directed to the host you specify. (Just make sure that host allows your system to RELAY!)

To make a "generic" entry, just start the like with a ":" -- so, to send all of your outbound messages to mail.smarthost.com, the line would look like:
:mail.smarthost.com

Good luck! I hope this is what you needed.

Dan
IT4SOHO