I have no experience with qtp-newmodel either. If you want to contact me off
list to discuss how I can help, I'll see what I can do.

----- Original Message ----
From: Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 2:40:48 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: current-download-script.sh needs work

That script is on it's way to being deprecated, I hope.

You can use qtp-newmodel for new installs as well as upgrades. With
mandriva the unionfs option won't work though, so you'll need to use a
linked (preferred) or copied sandbox. :(

If you'd like to help out, (I think) I wouldn't mind adding mandriva
support to the qtp scripts. I have no experience with mandriva though.