Eric,
 Ill see what I can do. Ill review my old notes on adding it to my system and what kind of config I used to have success.
I will also list the script that has the trigger for a honeypot server.
 Yes, Hackers are stupid because they are not using their talent for a greater cause.
I was an ANTI-Hacker for years in the Army and after a while they just became pests.
--Dave