I don't have any mandriva hosts to build with, and I simply don't have the time to set that up. Sorry.

On 03/07/2011 09:07 AM, Nigel Reed wrote:
When you do, can you add mdr2010 to save me doing it? ;)

----- Original Message ----
From: Eric Shubert<e...@shubes.net>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 9:46:27 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: dovecot upgrade

On 03/07/2011 08:14 AM, Finn Buhelt (kirstineslund) wrote:
Hi Eric S.

Sorry ;-) but dovecot 2.0.11 was released yesterday - (I know you're
doing 2.0.10)

Yeah, thanks. :( And 2.0.10 just came out 3 days ago!
There's nothing changed that comes into play for a stock QMT though.

I have a few tweaks to do to the configuration files, so I'll be doing those
changes with 2.0.11, and should have rpms ready for general use by the end of
the week, and hopefully in a day or two.

BTW there's a nice nix startup script on the Dovecot wiki2 - works fine
with 2.0.11 (and all 2.x.x)

That's a pretty general-purpose script, and would probably be better suited for
Nigel/Mandriva than the script that's included in the rpm, which came from
fedora14.

-- -Eric 'shubes'