Just the one I recommended to Scott...  I've used it a couple times to
migrate users from one server to another, usually from a server I don't
control to one I do...when acquiring new users from another ISP...

But, it's also good for migrating from non-qmail servers where filesystems,
etc are different...

There's one other that I use that does single accounts. I use this when
someone moves to our service and wants to pull their existing mail from
another provider and maintain the folder structure...

Since both of these work by basically logging in via IMAP and pulling the
mail, it seems to work pretty reliably, although it's been a while since
I've needed to use them for moving people.  Seems most people don't use
their ISP mail anymore, preferring to use Gmail or something.  But, I do
find it useful for pulling hosting customer's mail...

But, if you look through that page, you might find some that you can think
of that may be useful for other people/other implementations of QMT.  There
are scripts to sync accounts, moving from maildir and Mbox to IMAP,
etc...Although I've never used them.  The creator of the scripts is/was very
helpful.  I had an issue with one of the scritps, e-mailed him, and we went
back/forth for a few day with him making changes, and me testing until it
worked...  I was kind of surprised.  :-)

http://www.athensfbc.com/imap_tools

Mike