From: Scott Hughes [mailto:sc...@renshawauto.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:24 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] qtp-backup

I was just curious. I am testing qtp-backup to see how long it runs. I'm
currently at 1 hour and 25 minutes and still going.  Current directory
(/backup/qmailbkup) size is 7.2 Gig (/home/vpopmail/domains is 16 Gig
uncompressed).  Is this normal?  Am I running to correct/best/fastest
backup script?

My goal here is to put qtp-backup (or the best backup script) into a
cron job that runs every night, then after waiting MORE than the amount
of time it takes to run the qtp-backup script, rsync the backup file(s)
over to a another server.

Thanks,

Scott