On 04/16/2011 03:56 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Is that something someone else can do, or would you rather keep doing it yourself? I expect someone would be willing to do this on an ongoing basis. Sort of a wiki custodian. If you'd like to delgate this, why not solicit some help on the list?

This was a conversation regarding the spam on the wiki.
I currently ban 10-20 accounts a week for posting spam.
I am going to take the wiki down one evening this week after work (after 1am EDT) and do some maintenance. One change will be a change from the math captcha to a graphical captcha. If anyone has visual disabilities that this hinders, send me a message off-list.

Once the maintenance is done, I will be looking for volunteers to help keep the wiki "clean". I'm adding in some measures to make it more difficult for spammers to spam up the wiki, but as we all know nothing is foolproof.

If you are interested, reply off-thread.
Thanks.