From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:32 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: SPAM Designation Option

On 05/03/2011 09:07 AM, Dan McAllister wrote:
> Greetings QMail list...
>
> I am in the unenviable position of admitting that some of my QMail is FM
> to me (FM is "f***ing magic".... or, in plainer terms "I know it works,
> I just don't know how") -- and that has me in a bit of a quandary....
>
> I host web & e-mail for some of my clients and I have a NEW customer,
> who has asked me to turn off the SpamAssassin "***SPAM***" insert in the
> subject line... in fact, he wants to turn off ALL SPAM blocking for his
> domain.
>
> So, how / where do I configure SpamAssassin (and SpamDyke, for that
> matter) to NOT process messages for his domain?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dan McAllister

For SA, add a record to the beginning of /var/qmail/control/simcontrol:
customdomain.com:clam=yes,spam=no
then run "service qmail cdb".

Per-domain control in spamdyke is a little tricky. See spamdyke docs for
that. Spamdyke false positives are practically nonexistent though, so
you might want to just leave spamdyke active and not tell him about it.
Then again, if he insists on receiving spam, I'd charge him extra for
the load it'll cause on your server as well as the trouble of
configuring spamdyke. ;)

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com