You should be able to "turn off" the no-relay option by using the TCP Rules

Using the REAL IP address of your Internal Server (that would be the Internet IP, not the LAN IP), add the line:
/I.P.A.D/:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"
near the TOP of your file at */etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp*

A _sample _/complete/ file looks like (NOTE: There is no right or wrong -- yours may well be different and work fine for you!):

   127.0.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"
   1.2.3.4:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"

This tells TCP Rules to set the environment variables RELAYCLIENT and SENDER_NOCHECK before processing the message, which in turn tells QMail to allow relaying from the IP address specified (in the example above, 1.2.3.4).

If your client system is behind a DHCP Internet Service (that is, the IP address may change), you'll need a different solution!

Best of luck!

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO