Eric Shubert wrote:

On 05/22/2011 12:53 PM, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:

I have a few forwards that appear not to be working. What file controls
forwards? Anybody else ever have this happen?

I think that forwards are handled by entries in the vpopmail database, but I'm not positive about that.

The traditional qmail method is to use .qmail files iirc.

If I had a forward that wasn't working, I'd delete it then re-recreate it using qmail-admin. That should fix up whatever's amiss.

Eric,

I was going by Netflix' notification that it wasn't working. I did some testing after I sent the question and it actually appears to work fine, from both another e mail server on a different network and from g mail. It appears that it's a Netflix issue and not a forwarding problem. I had this happen once before with facebook and just created another forward using a different name and that seemed to appeased the e mail gods at facebook.

So, all is good.  Enjoy your day.

Thanks,

CJ

--