Hey there,

I cannot seem to remember how to do this, but perhaps someone can remind me?

From smtp log (/var/log/qmail/smtpd/current), I have mails from a recipient
that get just dropped after determining that the sender is valid.
e.g. i have lines such as:

@400000004e6ba8531a65aae4 tcpserver: ok 4396
krabat.waschbuesch.de:80.254.129.249:25 mx.someserver.org:123.123.123.123::36787
@400000004e6ba8542f1fe954 CHKUSER accepted sender: from <i...@somedomain.org::>
remote <:mx.someserver.org:123.123.123.123> rcpt <> : sender accepted

But there it just drops. The next line will only be:

@400000004e6ba8562398a9cc tcpserver: end 4396 status 0

Since I cannot seem to find any additional info on why this mail was dropped,
how can I enable additional debugging? E.g. for simscan or chkuser?

If anyone has any pointers on how to debug this one...

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Waschbüsch