On 10/08/2011 02:58 AM, Amit wrote:

Hi Everyone,

After a long time running several Toaster server I came back as I found 1 of my toaster server started receiving Spam Emails. I just gone with headers of the spam mails and found spammers are sending mails with proper RDNS, SPF and DKIM mails which is why anti-spam are not marking mail as spams. Please find header of 1 such mail below:

Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 15:49:43 -0400
Subject: Tired of Feeling Low?
From: "Slender HCG" <i...@limitproductions.com>
To: <hirende...@sujanil.com>

I had Spamdyke on that server but still many spam mails are getting delivered on the server. Need everyone suggestion on how to control such emails.

Amit Dalia

Join Us: cid:image001.png@01CBA820.E533FB00 cid:image002.png@01CBA820.E533FB00 cid:image003.png@01CBA820.E533FB00 cid:image004.png@01CBA820.E533FB00 cid:image005.png@01CBA820.E533FB00

I am having the same issue and that's why I was asking last week about the rules and how to modify them.  If I can import mail I mark as junk mail from Thunderbird to SA that would help immensly.
--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"
cj's

tel 510.865.2787