Quoting Casey <ca...@smileglobal.com>:

Yet, I'm still receiving complaints from a few. I think my
spamassassin boxes need some tuning, but I'm not sure where to
start. How are others handling spamassassin training? I just noticed
that "use_bayes", "use_bayes_rules", and
"bayes_auto_learn" were all previously set to
"0", so I enabled them all over the weekend..but I have
the feeling theres a bit more to it than that. For example, what
would be the best way to train SA on servers that are handling
hundreds of domains?

I use dspam and it does a good job.

P.V.Anthony