Jake,

I hope you and your family enjoy the New Year to it's fullest. Be safe and most of all don't forget to play, with your wife and your kids. Work is not all there is in life. Get out in the garage once in a while too, your machines need you too.

Thanks for all you've done for Qmail. Coming from Qmailrocks your .iso was so refreshing. I absolutely love the simplicity. Your efforts are certainly appreciated.

Cheers,

CJ