Hi,

Currently I am co-locating my servers at a data center. I was thinking of moving onto cloud servers.

I am thinking that it would save me money and headache of maintaining the hardware.

Thinking of Voxel.com.

Currently I am very confused. Not sure if I should even use cloud servers. If I should use cloud, then which vendor?

I need advice.

Please share your thoughts.

P.V.Anthony