This is the latest stable release. The changes are ones which Jake made some time ago, and have been in the testing directory on the main site. I've been running this version in production since last May, so I think it's pretty stable.

Here are the changes noted in the spec file:
* Thu Feb 24 2011 Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com> 1.03-1.3.21
- Updated chkuser to 2.0.9
- Re-diff'ed the patch file
- enabled ALL extra allow chars in addresses
- Disabled rcpt MX address checking

If you like the changes, the credit goes to Jake. If you don't, you can blame me. ;)

You're encouraged to upgrade to this version as soon as it's convenient (within a week or two).

There will be a 1.3.22 release available soon which will disable cram-md5 functionality. This will be the only change in that release, so this 1.3.21 release will provide a fallback should you run into difficulty with having cram-md5 removed. This is in preparation for the upcoming upgrades to vpopmail.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.