On Tuesday 20 March 2012 08:55 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
clamav 0.97.4 release was announced 3/15/2012.

clamav-toaster-0.97.4-1.4.0.src.rpm is available for testing. I've built and installed it on 32,64 bit test machines with no problem. You can find the rpm at http://qmailtoaster.com/testing/ (old location) or http://mirrors.qmailtoaster.com/repos/testing/ (new location, directory may change in the future). The mirrors should get it overnight.

Please report any use you make of it. Once several people are using it without problems, I'll make it generally available.

Thanks.
Hi Eric,

Downloaded and testing. Are we promoting clamav to the 1.4.0 branch?

Bharath