On Friday 23 March 2012 05:07 PM, Manikandan Mariappan wrote:
Hi,

When I sending mail to another user with carbon copy myself in webmail, we are getting unwanted character in this mail. And also we didn't enable any disclaimer. I am getting additional character like

“GM is coming&rdquo

Can you please suggest for how to resolve this issue.

Note : That unwanted character getting some times only.
--
Regards,
Manikandan.M

Manikandan,

Which webmail client and which version? Also, are you viewing the mail which has these html entities in the same webmail client, or on a desktop client? I know that squirrelmail has it's own implementation of htmlentities which sometimes caused similar issues in the earlier versions.

Bharath