Carlos,

Which version of MailArchiva are you using? Open-source or Enterprise?

Casey Price

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/SmileInternet>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/smileglobal>

On 4/13/12 8:51 PM, Carlos Herrera Polo wrote:
Hi Casey..
I'm using qmailtoaster like SMTP Gateway for MS Exchange Server, and
mail archiva for "archiving"
Mail archiva have 785,000 mails aprox and I can search by content very fast....