On 7/31/2012 2:23 PM, Tony White wrote:
That got the file...
Now it is building...
It has just finished.

Thank guys...

Rather than this issue with mirror ordering would it be possible to manually
select them?

best wishes
   Tony White
Tony,

The whole point of mirrors is that they're supposed to self-maintain exact duplicates of the repo master... we're not sure right now why 2 of the mirror sites are having trouble synchronizing, as the mirrors' repo site appears to have their IP addresses listed accordingly. We're investigating the anomaly, and in the mean time have marked the problematic mirrors as down.

It might be reasonable to create a command-line option to force a mirror location... but I would hope our mirror ordeal here will be resolved very soon.

Thanks,

Dan McAllister
QMT DNS/Mirror Admin

--