On 09/08/2012 01:32, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:

On 08/08/2012 02:45 PM, Postmaster wrote:
On 09/08/2012 00:06, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 08/08/2012 01:53 PM, Postmaster wrote:
FYG I followed this advice here -
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Troubleshooting#No_Menus_etc
and my problem with no menus in vqadmin has been resolved.

Are you sure it was vqadmin that was having trouble? Those files both belong to the control-panel-toaster package.

Sorry, Eric, you are right - this is related to /admin-toaster/ not showing anything -> recent post by Cecil/Maxwell.

In relation to vqadmin, I fixed my issue with vqadmin by going to vpopmail->dir_control->cur_users or cur_level in mysql
(you can use phpMyAdmin for easy navigation) had a meaningless
number of 12203203804 ;)) It was some kind of a buffer overflow in the browser and hence

Log into http://yourdomain.com/admin-toaster/
click: Vqadmin
click: List Domains

did not work.

As soon as that number has been changed to zero vqadmin started working.

I have an account that is having the same issue, but when I change the value to 0 I get the following message:

  /Internal Server Error/

/The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request./

/Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error./

/More information about this error may be available in the server error log./

I don't see anything in the logs that would indicate what's happening.

A little bit more debug information is required.
Can you please post your apache error log? Internal Server Error is can be anything