Hi Jake,

Sorry for not responding to this one before - I only recalled the issue with the SRS patch now, as I had to re-install the server again, and found out that the SRS patch for QMail was still the 0.5 version...

So - the manual patch to qmail-srs-qt-0.5.patch works - I had a mailserver doing some thousand deliveries per day through it, and the qmail-send restart issue it had was resolved. I would consider that manual change safe. I have not tried to do a higher level patch, as it has not been necessary for me.

Regards,
Lars