From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:49 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Spamdyke

It's nice to see so many people stepping up to help.

The error appears to be coming from qmail-dk, which is known to be a
*little* buggy at times, but not this bad.

First, disable qmail-dk:
# cd /var/qmail/bin
# ln -sf qmail-queue.orig qmail-queue

Then run this to fix the queues:
# queue_repair.py -r

If you still have a problem, please post related log messages.