On Saturday 29 December 2012 11:13 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:

I haven't yet incorporated vusaged in the stock QMT configuration because I'm not certain how it will fit in with dovecot's "deliver" (LDA delivery mechanism), which is what QMT will be moving to in the long term.

If anyone would care to implement vusaged (or better yet, dovecot's "deliver") in their QMT and report back their findings, we would be eager to hear the results. Please use the developers list for such activities (and some assistance if needed!).

Surfacing (rather guiltily) after a long hiatus! As I recall, I had done the full dovecot LDA + sieve implementation, but have since got stuck in a host of other things. Will get a clean install up and running again, and post the documentation in the (near) future. I'll do it for COS5 again, and we'll work our way up to COS6 by and by.

Bharath