Hi Chandran,

1)      Post the content of your tcp.smtp file.

2)      To see username and password, you can use below url:

http://yourservername/admin-toaster  >> vqadmin >> show users >> enter your
domain name

3)      Now regarding 2 location setup, I would have done it in any of 2
ways:

a)      I would have setup replica of server on location 2 and then
scheduling rsync for domain folder at every 15 min.

b)      Would have use alias of all users to another location and the
fetchmail alias email id at altername location.

Amit Dalia