On 4/20/2013 3:12 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
> On 04/20/2013 01:34 PM, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:
>> On 04/20/2013 12:22 PM, Eric Broch wrote:
>>> I tried the Python tool, queue-repair.py, and it did not work. Is
>>> there another one?

>> Did it execute?  You may need to change permissions.
>>
>> --
>
> You also need to use the -r flag to get it to actually do the repair.

I was stupid and deleted the files manually out of the ..todo/* and also
..intd/* directories. It solved the problem of the error being logged
but did not resolve the whole issue.
I had the following output using the qmail control queue option:

[root@pet110II ~]# qmailctl queue
messages in queue: 3
messages in queue but not yet preprocessed: 0

I found the qmqtool and used it, and found the following advice for
CLUELESS ADMINS, which in this case, I was. :-[

    "using the chart listed in qmail's INTERNALS file, qmqtool will
    try it's best to ensure each file in your queue is in a
    consistent state.  Since the entire queue changes so rapidly,
    the qmail-send program must be stopped before asking qmqtool
    to check queue integrity.  Once it is stopped, qmqtool will
    display found fragments of emails left behind from a most
    likely clueless admin, who tried to delete messages directly
    from the queue.  qmqtool could stop and start the queue
    processing program for you, but it's author decided that it's
    your job."

I ran 'qmqtool -r' after stopping qmail and it seemed to clear
everything up...I think, and I went live with the new server.

By the way, thanks for the help. If anyone can think of something I
missed I'd appreciate some direction.

Eric