On 05/02/2013 10:22 PM, Myers, Jon W wrote:
this is probably yet another thing for the vpopmail list, but I'm not on that list yet...
I've setup /home/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain to contain my main domain name.  Users can SOMETIMES login with just their username (tested from android phones, and squirrelmail).  But the results (without changing any settings, usernames, or passwords) are inconsistent.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  I know I can get a plugin for squirrelmail (vlogin) that helps with this, but its not going to help the email app thats pre-installed on android phones.

Of course this worked fine on my old vpopmail 5.0 server, but is now sporadic on the new vpopmail 5.4.33 powered qmail toaster.