On 05/29/2013 07:07 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 05/29/2013 04:38 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi All,
I have two servers with qmailtoaster installed.
One domain is currently using and another domain is for testing.
We want to dedicated smtp server in current live domain bypass testing
domain.
I would like to send bulk email using bulk email software through
testing domain server and need to take the report for delivery , bounce
details.
Can you please assist how to make our own bulk email smtp server.

--
*/Thanks & Best Regards,
Manikandan.C

QMT is not geared toward bulk mailings. While it's fairly trivial to send them out, the piece that's missing is reporting of delivery and bouncing.

You might find some log analysis tools (analytics) which can fill that part. I hear that logstash is pretty nice in that regard. If that doesn't fit the bill, I'm sure there are others to choose from. How you analyze/report bounces is something you'd need to work out.

You might also look for some smtp software which specializes in bulk mailings.

I've used Pommo for a simple bulk mailing solution. It worked fine for my application. Bounces were just returned to the host address. As for analysis, I don't recall an option for that.

--
CJ