Thanks, Cecil!

I have read that and the peer has disabled RTF in Outlook on their end, though sometimes the culprit can be the Exchange server which they have.
Again, the strange thing is that the peer can send the same email (with attachments) to multiple users on our domain and everybody will get the attachment/s intact except for this one user who will recieve the email with 'winmail.dat' attachment.

Eric