Hi,

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM, ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> I did above settings it's working fine in APAC. But it's not working in
> USA users their email client.

Perhaps their firewall is blocking outgoing 587? Do you know if they can
telnet to your email server's ip address and port 587?

Can you see their connection attempts in any of your toaster's logs?

Without more detailed information its quite hard to say why it would work
for some users and for some users not...

Best,
Peter